Sunday 20 January 2008

Sai Baba says

"My empire spreads all over the country of faith. I am the Sovereign Majesty ruling with the wheel of love, living in a divine abode"

"Do not have attachment to money, land and property. This will put you in a chain of downfall and suffering. Selflessness, sacrificies , service and self-abandoment enriches the human soul. Lust, greed and desire cause his downfall. You must learn to imbibe these divine virtues from your childhood."

"Sweet behaviour with others wins the divine grace."

"Anger is a deadly enemy. It burns all our shubh(good) karmas (deeds)."

"Do not enter in purposeless wordy philosophies, do not study Purana, do not follow the strains of blind devotion, do not rush afer penance or recitations of Japa. The only which you should resort to is he surrender at my feet which will carry you to the desired goal. Fix your eyes on my feet, merge your mind my remembrance,m and immerse your mind, intellect in my contemplation. Your body, mind, intellect and existing should lose its identity and mingel in my form absolutely."

"If you always say "Sai", "Sai", I shall take you over the seven seas."

"If one meditates on me, repeats my name and sings about my deeds, he is transformed and his bad karma (deeds) gets destroyed. I stay by his side always."

"Our true guru is God alone. He transcends all Gunas (good qualities). He is beyond all forms. He is the only one who can dispel (drive out) the darkness of ignorance and light the lamp of supereme wisdom."

"Arrogance and conceit bring about the fall of man spiritually."

"Watch the present, and the future will take care of itself."

"Surrendering body, mind, intellect and ego to the Guru is supreme bhakti, dedication to guru and God is real surrender. Then God or Guru takes his seat in your heart and drives the chair of your body and soul to the city of Moksha (heaven) and Ananda (happiness)."

"It is better to serve than to rule."

"I am the bond slave of my devotee. I love devotion. He who withdraws his heart from the world and loves me in my true lover and he merges in me like a river in the sea"

"I always think of him, who remembers me. I run and manifest myself to him, who lovingly calls me"

"The phenomenal world is an illusion. How long will you keep on chasing the shadows?"

"Trust in the Guru fully. This is the only Sadhana (Meditation). Guru is all the Gods"

"If you spread your palms wih devoion before me, I am immediately with you day and night. Though I am here bodily, still I know, what you do beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you. My abode (home) is in your heart and I am within you. Worship me always, who is seated in your heart, as well as in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate indeed is he, who knows me thus."

"(To chand patil) always remember Allah Maliq. All is Allah. Nothing is without God; Myself, yourself and your mare also. Your mare is grazing behind these cactus shrubs. Go and fetch here" - This when chand patil was looking for his mare in forest for long number of hours.

"My master told me to give bounteously to all that ask. No one asks with wisdom. My treasury is open. No one brings carts to take away the real treasures. I say: dig and search, but no one wants to take any pains. Be the true sons of the divine mother and fully stock yourself. What is to become of us? This body will return to earth and the air we breathe will melt into air. This oppotunity will not return"

"Be child-like. An innocent child-like nature is most pleasing to God"

"If you daily hear his leelas (stories of Sai), you will always see him. Day and night you will remmember him in your mind, When you asimilate Sai in this way, you mind will lose its fickleness and if you go on in this manner, it will finally be merged in pure consciousness"

"You are all well, under the neem tree, feeling its cool shade and spending your life happily. But here I am experiencing all your difficulties and troubles"

"The entire world is permeated by the Lord. Nothing is void without God. The Paramatman (God) enjoys the proprietary power as the master of the universe through the jiva, he being"

No comments: