Monday 21 January 2008

For Babaji

I AM JUST A CHILD

I am just a child,
I am so tired of running wild,
Baba, I am so glad that we could meet,
And that I can get shelter, at your feet.

Your words of wisdom, ever so gently flow,
Like candle light in darkness, glows,
They soothe every part, of my aching heart,
Oh Baba, may we never, ever, grow apart.

As I close my eyes & happily dream,
Of how the glorious future should be,
In frame after frame I can clearly see,
Baba, it has to be only about you & me.

Bliss flows, as you gently hold my hand,
Beside me, so tall & heavenly you stand,
Slowly I look up at you, my eyes in awe,
I see such kindness, I never, ever, saw.

Hand in hand, we travel among the stars,
So many planets, I see, afar,
We travel through deserts & springs,
Oh what happiness, mother nature, brings

When I look at images of my life gone by,
I see all my mistakes & realise why,
So cruel, hurt & lonely I had been,
For such divine beauty, I had never seen.

Now that Baba, you are with me,
I can understand & really see,
That the beauty of life is just to BE,
To accept & enjoy all that happens to me.

And now Baba, I really really pray,
That in this birth, you have come to stay,
Pls. be with me always, never go away,
For that would be my dying day.

For I am just a child,
I am so tired of running wild,
Baba, I am so glad that we could meet,
And that I can get shelter at your feet.

Sacchidanand Satguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai....

No comments: